1 package egg noodles (16 oz thin or wide)
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 cups shredded cheese (mild cheddar or any type you like)
1 cup frozen green peas and carrots
2 (6 ounce) cans (or 1 12 oz big can tuna in water, drained
2 (10.75 ounce)cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (I've also used cream of celery or cream of potato)
1/2 to 1 cup of evaporated milk (Whole Vit D)
1) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
2) Preheat oven to 425 degrees
3) In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion, 2 cup cheese, peas and carrot mix, tuna, soup cans and evaporated milk. Add a dash of pepper.
4) Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish (or two small 1.5 quart), and top with potato chip crumbs/fried onions and remaining cheese (handful).
5) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.