Argentinian Red Shrimp Curry
This was an experiment during Thanksgiving week 2021 and turned out really great that we had to blog it!
- Argentinian red shrimp (raw frozen peeled deveined) Around 30 count (Costco)
- Coconut Milk (1 can)
- Tomato paste (small 12 oz can)
- Spices: Tandoori masala 3 tblsp), Coriander powder (3 tblsp), turmeric (2 teaspoon), Cayenne (1 tsp)
- Red onion (1/2) diced
- Garlic diced (2 tsp)
- Thaw shrimp under cold water. Pat dry.
- Marinate the shrimp in Tandoori masala, turmeric, cayenne pepper, coriander powder and set aside
- In oil, sautee onions and garlic. Add half a can of tomato paste and the coconut milk (1/2 can). Also add 1/2 cup water. Simmer until oils are released. Then add the marinated shrimp.